Individualized home supports services provide support and training in community living service categories for individuals 18 years old and above who live in their homes. It can be provided in your residences or public community settings, either in person or remotely. If you are residing in your own home, you are required to have either Brain Injury Waiver, Community Alternative Care Waiver, or Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver.
Active Care’s caregivers shall provide direct supervision, cueing, maintenance, instruction, guidance, incidental assistance with ADLs, or assistance with the coordination of community living activities for your loved ones.
Our services include:
- Community Mobility and pedestrian safety
- Community safety awareness
- Informal support system and network development
- Household safety knowledge skills
- Tenancy support and advocacy
- Crisis prevention skills
- Support strategies for self-sufficiency
- And more!